Saturday, February 28, 2009

gone fishing

Yesterday, my husband and I took our son to Texas Freshwater Fisheries. It was a nice day and just right weather to visit the place. The place were amazing. You see gigantic fish in their simulated habitat. We feed them and my son had so much fun feeding them. You can see them jumping all over the water fighting to get the food. And they have this incredible man-made pond where you can catch and release fishing. My husband caught an 8-pound catfish,it was so ecstatic especially when my son is trying to hold the catfish as his father holding it. And then we walk on the wetland trail,( oh! golly I am so sore today) its like nature-walking..we watch turtles as they rest on their logs, the bees on their hives, and we learn animal tracks like possum, bear and other wild animals. The place were so amazing we are planning on going back but this time we are just gonna go fishing...Maybe this time I learn to fish and use the reel since I only know how to fish with a bamboo,hehehe...I think that's all and you have a good weekend,folks!

0 comments: