Sunday, February 15, 2009

http://www.blogsvertise.com/

I was just browsing and reading on my friend's blog when i saw an ad how you create a good traffic and I was curios about since its my first time blogging and I've heard and read from friends that you can earn a little money through blogging if you really have a very good traffic. And so I visit the website and open a very interesting page. It has an ad of earn money while blogging, and BOOYAH I did not hesitate of registering my blog and now I'm awaiting approval status. Hopefully, I get approved because a little money on the side will help a lot.... ( cross my fingers and toes) Pray for me ya'll!!

1 comments:

SweetPinay said...

Hi deth,I added you to my blog roll,if you have time put a chat box in your side bar so that your visitor can leave a message and exchange link with you.