Saturday, March 14, 2009

So what

Woke up today staring at the ceiling thoughts wandering to the memory lane. The lane where I don't want ever to set my foot on-my past. A past where I want to buried and forget it forever but I know it would be so impossible to do it. I moved on and living in the present with a happy and content life. Reminiscing the past is my reminder that I can go through with my life with a head up and proud to myself that I am able to withstand the hardest problem that Him have ever throw at me.

I do not resent Him for giving me that challenge and it was a challenge indeed. In fact, I was thankful for Him with that. That challenge changed me of who I was and who I am now. It made me stronger, taught me not take crap from anybody, be able to speak out my mind, and most of all, it taught me to accept and love myself of who I am.

Some people want to change me,they want to control me and they treat me like I am the dumbest person in the world.And for a long time I believe this people and I trusted this people and I woke up one day realizing that this isn't me...I am not dumb.

This is who I am and I am who I am. I love of who I am. I don't need anybody to validate me and define me. I'm gonna make my own mistakes and I am gonna live my life the way I want it and enjoy every bit of it. Life is too short to care to what people think of you. I am not hurting anybody and if they don't like me because I want to be myself. I don't know what to tell you.

Either hate me or like me, I could care less.

0 comments: