Saturday, March 7, 2009

we call him "Bambi"

This a picture of a deer in our neighbors yard, it's not so clear because I took it from a far because everytime I get close to him he run away. But, anyways he's a deer that got lost and got separated from his family, jumped over this yard and he couldn't jumped back again. And we went in there yesterday to see him, he's with his lama friend(the lama wasn't in the picture). And we call him bambi because he is so beautiful and he just like Bambi. And hopefully next time I can get a good picture of him and post it in here. And hopefully too he stay in there but I doubt it because I know he misses his family...He probably be back in the woods once he can jump on that fence...well, I'm gonna go try today take a picture of him... Wish me luck!

0 comments: