Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Homesick

You know I've been here in the US for almost five years now but only been lately did I feel kinda homesick. I've been missing things that I enjoyed when I was back home. Things that I've never enjoy here in US. I miss hanging out with all my friends, doing stupid things with them, and gossiping with them. Oh! How I miss the old days?
But,most especially I miss my family. My mom, I miss our conversation, her strict ways, and herself. I miss my momma so much! I miss my sisters and my brother. I didn't even get the chance to watch my brother grow up. I miss my sisters, our laughs,our problems, and our silly things that we have done. And I miss my dad. It hurts me so much to hear that he is suffering with diabetes. I miss the chance to be with him. I terribly miss my home!(sob)

0 comments: