Thursday, April 30, 2009

"mommy, I got an Ouchy"

My son and I were doing our everyday walk. He was pushing his lawn mower toy when he slipped in the driveway. Twisted ankle landed on his knee and face flat on the ground. I thought, okay, he always fall but this it really hurt him. He was crying and doesn't wanna stand on his feet. So, we do first aid, put ice on the ankle maybe it will ease the pain. But, we're wrong he still doesn't want to stand. We forced him to stand and walk and just we found out he was limping and crying out of pain. We really get concern about it because he never really cry that hard. He usually fall and go on but this it's different. So we rushed him in the ER, took an x-ray from his thigh to feet and no bone was broken and found out he has a deep bruise, whew, what a relief! It's hard sometimes when your baby gets hurt and he can't tell you exactly whats wrong( he can't talk yet). You get panicky and nervous. I know I was. And it's been almost two weeks he still limping and it so painful to watch him walk. I wish I could just take the pain from him. Hoping he'll feel better soon.

0 comments: