Wednesday, April 22, 2009

just a thought

"Don't hold on to things that can hurt you, just throw it away."



I really like this piece of advice that I got from the television show last night. It was the daughter that tell this advice to her mom,she thought her mom was working with the shady guy. It was pretty cool because you know sometimes when somebody hurts us we kind of hold on to it. We hold to it in a long time that the pain just keep coming back and it keeps hurting you. I think it would be best if we just throw it away, let go of it, and pretty much move on. I've been hurt so many times before and even now, I bottled it up inside, I hold on to it, I keep it to myself but I realize that the more I do it,the more pain I felt. I learned to let go, I learned to forgive and I learned to move on and not dwell on it. Pain is a good feeling, it means your alive, it means your mature by recognizing that it exists. So,guys,if you have people that hurt you,if you have things inside of you that brings pain to you. Let go of it, throw it away, forgive the people that hurt you, buried it and move on. Life is too short to dwell on the things that can hurt you.

0 comments: